You’ve found an answer. It works. It’s called AGILE.
But now they want to use it on globally dispersed teams. They want to use it in very large, hierarchical organistions. They want to use it for day-to-day business itself.
When they struggle, AGILE unfairly gets the blame!
But don’t worry QUBE can fix this.
You’ll have noticed that the pace of change is accelerating. You’ll have noticed that complexity is being matched by increasing ambiguity.
You’ll have noticed that you need to get things done & delivered BEFORE the opportunity evaporates.
Doing what got you here, in the way it used to work won’t get you there. How do you make change in a new, flexible fast way when your traditional, proven methods let you down?
In our World After Midnight* where it’s harder and harder to define WHAT has to be delivered and HOW it is to be done many people, like you, have decided to adopt Agile Methods. There is a real and growing rush:
- Agile Usage: 46% of companies used agile or its hybrid variance. (Source: PMI’s Pulse of the Profession 2018)
- Visibility: 76% opted for agile tools to gain better clarity. (Source: Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise)
The Agile Manifesto was created to accelerate the flexible delivery of software. It was developed in a pre-digital, pre -global age from the point of view of the developers. The inbuilt assumptions can’t easily be met when the scope, and complexity are not what it was set up for.
As a result, many global Transformation programmes are struggling. Forbes 2028 says that about 86% are at risk of failure. Teams have to resort to traditional methods and as a result your Agile becomes Fragile.
And guess what?
Agile gets the blame.
But don’t worry Agile-on-QUBE makes what would normally be impossible, really simple.
Agile-on-QUBE can save any Agile programme.
Agile-on-QUBE can save your Agile programme.
You can have it both ways. Deliver your Agile Transformation and take full advantage of all the Thought and Assumptions of the Agile Manifesto.
On QUBE you will have:
- Instant access to some of the best coaches and scrum masters in the world
- Agile tools and techniques available to everyone
- Virtual product and scrum rooms (we call them qubicles) that enable co-location regardless of geographic distribution
- Infinite numbers of (virtual) sticky notes and whiteboard space, this means that you never lose anything and have a complete audit trail
- Instant connection to your own experts for rapid query resolution
- Access for all your key stakeholders to ensure their in depth engagment
Read the “When your Agile becomes Fragile“ blog by Eddie Obeng PhD.
Hear what our experts have to say….
Take a tour of our Agile world (video)…..
Want an instant visit?
1 Get QUBE
2 Go to the Agile qubicle directly