Why should I be interested?
Harvard Business Review said, “Executive Education is Ripe for Online Disruption.”
That is what QUBE is.
QUBE is the NEXT BIG DIGITAL DISRUPTIVE THING in Learning, Development and Delivery.
You can be part of the movement,. Learn how to really do digital. Teach, coach and facilitate workshops on QUBE.
<A good article from the Training Journal Blog>
What will I get out of the course?
You will learn the skills & tricks and techniques for delivering engaging and immersive sessions.
You will learn :
- how to project your personality on-line and make the experience great for participants
- tools and techniques* for collaborative and transversal working to succeed in our World After Midnight.
*Prof Obeng has created hundreds of award winning, on-line-friendly frameworks which make learning and application practical, fun and effective!) Thoroughly proven you can find out more about Pentacle The Virtual Business School’s Financial Times/Fortune 500 clients.
What is the structure of the course?
There are three available levels depending on your current skill level with online facilitation and your understanding and knowledge of the World After Midnight concepts and approach.
Who will lead the course?
The course will be delivered by an excellent team from Pentacle including Prof Obeng. Eddie is one of the best presenters in the world, renowned for his TED talks and contributions to Google Zeitgeist. The Course Director is Leonardo Teixeira and the Course Administrator Tracy Breeze who you can contact for more details. You can also reach Pentacle by phone on +44 1494 678555 or arrange to meet on QUBE .
When is the course happening?
The #covid19 challenge means we are running additional dates. To find the next upcoming:
- Contact us by phone: +441494678555
- Contact us by email: Contact_Us@PentacleTheVBS.com
- Join us on QUBE: Guest? [App: https://QUBE.cc/Start Qubicle: https://Pentacle.co.uk/QUBEnow.qbl ]
Delegates are required to deliver a solo session, run a QUBE Delivery session and pass the oral and written tests to be certified
Please note to build your skills and capability there will be suggested homework set between sessions.
What is the outcome?
Once you’re done, we’ll certify you as having been on a course at Pentacle “The world’s first Virtual Business School (established. 1994)” and we’ll look out for opportunities to involve you in Pentacle client assignments – but of course you can also develop and run your own assignments using our materials and frameworks.
What do I do now?
1. Download the brochure to study or share with your line manager. It contains a detailed breakdown of the coverage. We run four courses each year in Spring, Summer Autumn and Winter. Course dates are be flexible to meet the group’s needs.