If all you have is hammer than everything looks like a nail.
Isn’t it about time you got some new tools to help you work in an agile, collaborative way in our fast changing complex world?
Eddie Obeng at Pentacle has developed hundreds of practical, award winning “14-minute” tools and techniques, specifically invented for leading and managing in our ‘New World After Midnight (WAM) of uncertainty and complexity. We call them PETs (Performance Enhancement Tools).
They are grouped in terms of the purpose they serve:
- Inventing Tomorrow – For example how to deliver innovation, grow markets, create world-beating business models.
- Delivering Tomorrow – For example how to deliver perfect projects, overcome resistance to change, transform strategy into action through excellent execution.
- Leading and Organising – For example how to get people to step forward and lead through uncertainty, how to work together even if your teams are globally dispersed.
- Delivering Today – For example how to achieve customer excellence, to optimise processes and services, to buy and sell in a complex world.
- Ensuring Results – For example how to increase the culture of business acumen, get performance results, de-risking projects.
A Pentacle tutor will help you select the most appropriate PET for your needs.
The library also contains books, solution guides, articles and background information on how to thrive in our new world after midnight.